Auto hire in Keflavik Airport. Rent a car with Naniko
Reykjavik is disposed on the western littoral of Iceland, on the peninsula Seltajarnes, surrounded by beautiful views of mounts. It is also the country’s main port and the center of the trawl fishery. Reykjavik disposes rich natural and cultural attractions. Here you can watch whales and dolphins from April to October, in the winter ride on a snowmobile or go rafting in the spring and more.
To not miss out any of the most interesting places to explore, better to resort to car renting at the airport in Reykjavik and make sure that at Naniko.com you can find the most suitable options for your trip.
Naniko offers the vehicle rental from the airport of Reykjavik with the most secure and convenient services!
- In our fleet is a variety of vehicles of any size, capacity, and technical data.
- When traveling with family or group of persons, we will offer high-capacity vans or microbuses, available for up to 15 people, sports equipment and luggage.
- All our vehicles are equipped according to international standards and the corresponding proper heating and ventilation system.
- Accessories for added convenience and safety: ski racks, snow chains, luggage baskets, child seats and navigators.
- If you wish to relax completely, you can order the services of local qualified driver.
A full range of services and high-end cars for hire from the airport of Reykjavik at the best rates by Naniko!
Keflavik International Airport is about 40 km from Reykjavik and was built by the Americans during World War II. For a long time, it was represented an significant military base, but then the Americans have drawn back their forces from Iceland at the end of the Cold War.
Located near the capital, airport is used for domestic flights and serves about 2 million passengers a year.
There is a special bus line, providing links betwixt the airport and the capital, as well as the shuttle bus to the nearest hotel.
At the airport, a fine selection of shops and unlike most airports, where duty-free products can be purchased in the arrival hall. Since alcoholic beverages in Iceland are rather high prices, most travelers are shopping here. There are also several business centers, banks, exchange offices and ATMs, and Internet access is provided throughout the terminal.
It is also perfectly suitable place where you can start your journey by car rented from Keflavik Airport. Nightlife of the capital of the North pretty rough, and a cafe that you visited during the day, can be magically transformed into a nightclub or bar. But if the noise and bustle of the city make you tire, there is also ample opportunity to explore the countryside.