Car renting in Azerbaijan and rent a car at the best rates from Naniko
Azerbaijan is located amidst the Caucasus range and the Caspian Sea. It is the country with 9 million inhabitants and with capital in Baku. Here are the rich oil fields, production of which is developed from the Middle Ages. Amongst the first pipelines was one built in the early 20th, and it has become the leading industry for the national economy. The Caspian Sea in the east forms the natural border of the country. Azerbaijan is a very interesting country, even by diversity of climatic zones which are here from moderate and down to the subtropical.
The most appropriate way to move in the country to explore all its diversity, is an auto hire in Azerbaijan, which is possible to pre-book on Naniko.com. The best prices and extensive services will help create the most favorable conditions for your trip.
Book now your car rental in Azerbaijan by Naniko and get the optimum conditions of the contract!
- On the terrain to explore the mount scenery, we offer reliable SUVs, which safely takes you anywhere.
- For your business meeting we have an assortment of cars of luxury class.
- And for any other type of travel in our parkland you will find the auto of economy class, sedans, minivans and more.
- In the rates provided by us, are already considered unlimited mileage, full insurance against theft and damage, roadside assistance and all local taxes.
- Excellent service, friendly and qualified staff of our company is always happy to support you with the required information.
- Available services of professional drivers another advantage of our system of services.
International company Naniko wishes you the rich of emotions holiday by vehicle rented in Azerbaijan!
The country is rich in national parks, where you can see the diverse and rare species of plants and animals. Apsheron Peninsula irresistibly attracts and enchants visitors with its numerous castles, the temples of cult of Zoroaster and the Persians.
Wonderful volcanic landscape on the Caspian Sea coast in Gobustan, which is the world’s largest inland sea and is located 28 meters below sea level.
Here one can be delighted by the rock paintings of 4000 years ago, which tell the ancient history of the settlement of this land.
In the metropolis Baku, with more than 2 million inhabitants, you can admire the magnificent towers and interesting architecture.
Summer is the most favorable time for travel to Azerbaijan, especially if you are planning a visit to the mountain. In Baku and in low-lying areas the summer time is characterized by high temperature, high humidity and stifling heat, so the capital is better to visit in the spring from April to June.
The official language is Azerbaijani, and in the regions on the border with Iran is often also used the Arabic alphabet.