Car hire at the Bishkek airport – Compare all benefits of auto rental from Naniko
Bishkek is placed in the Chui valley near the mountain range Alatou and is the main city in Kyrgyzstan. It is famous for its landscaped streets and numerous gardens that give fresh air to residents and guests of the capital. There are some sites that deserve a visit, as the Academy of Sciences, with beautiful architecture, or the Church of St. Nicholas. Here are also many interesting museums. Very pleasant to walk in oak parks, where you can marvel the outdoor museum of sculptures.
During your stay in the town for the holiday pleasure or business, it is very comfy to have a car rented from the Manas airport, so you can avoid the stress for depending on public transport and the use your time at your convenience.
Company Naniko makes your choice easier for rent a car at the airport in Bishkek by a better system of reservation!
- One need only enter the desired date and criteria of required car, and you will get a list of all available vehicles.
- Majority of our clients are our regular customers for many years satisfied with our service system.
- Following the information on our site, you may find interesting monthly promotions or seasonal discounts, which makes the cost of rent cheaper.
- Our rates are always provided with included car insurance and local taxes.
- The range of optional accessories such as a navigator, baby seat, luggage basket, the snow chains in the winter, you will ensure with more safety and comfort.
- You will not find any hidden costs or charging on the credit card.
- Whatever the purpose of your trip, in our fleet you will find an appropriate car from economy and small models up to minivan for group travel.
- Availability of documents of the international standard is always necessary when traveling in foreign country.
Take an advantage of the best service and unlimited mileage from Naniko for vehicle hiring at the Manas airport in Bishkek!
Airport of Bishkek known with the name Manas is the main airport of the nation, as well as the site of the US air base. In the airport terminal are offered numerous services to travelers, as bars, shops, office of storage, business center and more.
The current construction was built to replace the old one, and is disposed on the south of the city.
Since 1991, the outdated infrastructure of the former airport was not conducive to the further development and for almost ten years has been in a state of neglect, having the function of a warehouse for Soviet-era aircraft. But since 2001, with work on the renewal, was noted a significant expansion, as well as because of its use as a military base for US military operations in Afghanistan.