Auto hire in Georgia. Information about car rental from Naniko
Georgia, placed in the center of the Caucasus, having a long and interesting history, every day attracts more and more tourists from all over the world. Already in the second millennium BC, there existed the kingdom of Colchis and Iberia, and all subsequent stages of the history has left a rich heritage that so irresistibly attracts visitors. Due to the small dimensions of the country, you can easily reach the various regions via rent a car in Georgia, to visit the beautiful cities, the beaches of the Black Sea, or take a mountain trip.
Through the company’s website Naniko.com, book an auto renting in Georgia, at the best tariffs!
- Upon completion of the booking you will get your order confirmation voucher showing all the details of your reservation.
- Select your desired car you can in our fleet, which presents a variety of models in its technical data, class and capacity.
- Our prices include the cost of auto insurance and taxes, and will not change as an effect of any hidden costs.
- From the list of additional accessories can choose luggage baskets, navigators of the latest models, child seats according to age and weight, safety chains, and more.
- In the winter season, we usually offer included in the service, as winter tires.
- We have the service of car delivery on your needed address, and if your trip ends in another city, you can also refund the car in the nearest our office.
- There is also the service of professional drivers with excellent knowledge of the numerous routes and speaking one or two foreign languages.
- Unlimited mileage and roadside assistance provided to you by us for free!
With vehicle rented in Georgia from Naniko you can easily visit numerous monuments of the Christian architecture.
From the capital, just 20 km away, you can reach the ancient capital of the reign of Iberia Mtskheta, built between the III and V centuries. Here visitors impressed by Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, built in the 11th centenary on the basis of the old church of the fourth century and has a fascinating story of its birth.
A variety of natural landscapes of Georgia provides a unique opportunity to reach just over an hour from the mountainous regions to the sea and visit the best beaches in Batumi and whole Adjara. Here tourists also expect a fine selection of hotels and entertainment clubs.
The Black Sea coast has always been regarded as a place where life is beautiful, thanks to the mild climate and beautiful sandy beaches, and in some parts with healing the properties of black magnetic sand.
In addition to the excellent cuisine, exciting traditional music and dance, tourists get an incomparable holiday with an active study of Georgian culture.