Rent a car in Latvia. Car rental with Naniko
Latvia is a Baltic State and among the countries of the European Union, is adjoining to the four countries and washed by the Baltic Sea. It is famous with the name of the Pearl of the Baltic, and offers views of incredible beauty of its land-rich lakes, castles and nature reserves. Lovely old towns attract masses of tourists here each year.
Preparing for a trip, you naturally have a question about a convenient means of travel, and, as practice shows, the majority of travelers choose the car renting in Latvia, as the most economical and convenient way. This will allow you to enjoy and relax in the fullness of your trip.
Discover the charm of the landscapes with the convenience of an auto hire in Latvia, with the best options from Naniko!
- Simple booking system will give you within seconds the various proposals, among which you can make a perfect choice for you.
- Our fleet will offer a wide range of cars for business travel, as well as variety of rent for different terms.
- Payments can be done when booking or upon receipt of a car in our office.
- In most cases, an order confirmation will be sent within 24 hours. Voucher of booking must be presented at car reception.
- If necessary, any changes in the order or annul it, you will not pay any fines, caring out the procedure for 48 hours before the start of the lease.
- When taking the vehicle, along with the voucher must be presented as valid passport and driver’s license, which is desired to be of international standard.
- All our tariffs include mandatory car insurance and all local taxes, no hidden costs you will find here.
Find the right solution for you via Naniko.com for vehicle renting in Latvia and immerse yourself in an exciting trip!
In Latvia, 77 cities situated along the trade routes and around the most significant territories of production. Every town of Latvia has its life system rotating around the local government.
Among them Ventspils is one of the oldest and second largest one after Riga. For the first time it was mentioned in chronicles in 1378. Initially, it was the largest port and there was a famous university. Visit of this town promises unforgettable moments and romantic inspection of buildings and the medieval castle of dreams.
Latvia is rich in impressive museums, very different from each other. Popular are the Turaida Museum Reserve, Rundāle Castle Museum, as well as ethnographical open-air museum. It is disposed on the outskirts of Riga, in a beautiful location in a pine forest on the banks of Lake Jugla. It is amongst the oldest museums of its kind in Europe, was founded in 1924 and includes 118 old buildings collected from all historical regions of Latvia, mostly of the late 17th centenary.