Rent a car in Moscow. Favorable rates for car rental by Naniko
Moscow, with a populace exceeding ten million inhabitants, and with its suburbs even 14 million, is among the most densely populated cities in Europe. With a rich and impressive history it over time has become one of the world’s major centers. The city, with its many contrasts, no doubt, does not leave anyone indifferent.
For your saturated and comfortable stay the best opportunity to movement is a car renting in Moscow provided by worldwide company Naniko. You will discover here the best deals on the market, a wide range of vehicles and always available professional customer support.
Book without delay on Naniko.com your auto hire in Moscow and start the exciting journey in comfort!
- Our company disposes own extensive fleet, so no matter what your needs are, we will find for you a car of any criteria.
- At your arrival, we can provide the vehicle to the address that you will specify in advance when booking.
- At the reception of car together with personal documents must also present a reservation voucher, specifying the details and information of your order.
- Rental period begins from the pickup of the vehicle and this time fixed in the relevant act of reception, as well as in the lease contract.
- Commonly in addition to the payment is required to leave a guarantee deposit, in case of unforeseen expenses or additional fuel costs. When returning the car to its original condition the deposit amount will be refunded in full.
- Available list of extras like child seats for different ages, luggage baskets, ski holders, GPS navigators, and more. This option is always on request and payment can be made on the spot.
The flexibility and availability of services from Naniko for vehicle rental in Moscow are always at your service!
For years, Moscow grew and developed around the Kremlin. This fortress was built in 1156 and till today is the headquarters of the main state institutions of Russia. Inside the Kremlin presented many interesting monuments, including the Cathedral of the Assumption, the temple of Annunciation and of Archangel Gabriel. In the largest park of the city, Alexander park, located not far from the Kremlin, you can enjoy magnificent views and monuments.
Behind the walls of the fortress, on the famous Red Square, which in itself is already a monument, overlooking the view of St. Basil’s Cathedral, with its colorful domes.
For many travelers, a visit to the celebrated Bolshoi Theatre is a must-see destination in the program, because, as you know, Moscow is acknowledged as the world capital of Ballet. Walking through the center of Moscow, you can see various historical buildings, old streets, the parks, where you can relax.