Car hire in St. Petersburg. Information about rent a car from Naniko
The second by its dimensions city in Russia, but having no less importance for the past, St. Petersburg is rich in a variety of cultural attractions and architectural grandeur. For example, the Winter Palace, the former residence of the Romanov dynasty, and now the Hermitage Museum, is not only a magnificent building but contains rare art collections.
With today’s confusion and congestion of big cities, the use of public transport can be a bit stressing. Therefore to see every corner of this remarkable city, many people use an advantageous means for moving – rent a car in St. Petersburg, while having protected themselves from stress and getting more freedom and possibility to plan their time at own discretion.
Organize your trip in the best way with the help of car rental in St. Petersburg by an international company Naniko!
- We have no hidden costs, prices provided with included taxes and insurance cost.
- Nor is there any interest charges if you pay with a credit card.
- If you cancel or change your order you will not have to pay fines, make it free for three days of lease start.
- We offer the best range of services, proven through the years of experience and by reviews of satisfied customers.
- Always available for you the customer service, where our kind and professional operators will ensure you with the necessary information without delay.
- We offer only the cars with the best technical data and only by the best manufacturers.
Make the trip of your dreams attainable thanks to a vehicle hired in St. Petersburg provided by Naniko!
The importance of this city, created in 1703 by Peter the Great in Russia’s history is a great. As in those days it was the country’s capital, where happened many important historical events. This city-museum is able to captivate anyone by its palaces and museums, such as the Mikhailovsky Palace, the fortress of Peter and Paul, Ethnographic Museum and the Alexander Nevsky Lavra. Unique architecture of the sanctuary of the Saviour on Blood, is a characteristic Russian temple built in the place where he was assassinated Tsar Alexander II.
Wonderful boat trips on the Neva River, will take you on Vasilevsky Island, where you can visit St. Andrew’s Cathedral, the museum of Erarta and galleries of Contemporary Art.
In addition, St. Petersburg offers to shoppers various shopping centers such as Apraskin Yard and Gostiny Dvor. On Nevsky Prospekt you can get to the famous store Eliseevsky, as well as in the Passage.
Very active and interesting as the night life of the city. At sunset, having dinner at a fine restaurant on the banks of the Neva River, you can admire the wonderful views of the open bridges.