Car rent in Tbilisi International Airport from Rent a car Naniko
Located in a picturesque area on the hills lengthways the River Mtkvari, Tbilisi is a megapolis with more of million inhabitants and a rich in its past. City, as of old crossroads of cultures, religions and ethnic groups, to date, able to captivate millions of tourists because of its versatility.
If you have an intention to travel to Georgia to visit its interesting capital, to enjoy the sights and nature, rent an auto from the airport of Tbilisi will be the best and practical means of moving to continue your journey. You even can organize it without leaving the house on the site Naniko.com via convenient online reservations.
Reach more unexplored roads with comfort of auto hire at Tbilisi airport for economical rates by Naniko!
- For your choice are provided in our fleet the vehicles of different size and capacity, with automatic and manual gearbox, special tourist microbuses or minivans with a capacity of more that 15 persons.
- In the range of accessories are available satellite navigation, child seats, snow chains, luggage baskets and much more.
- In the winter season on your request the car be equipped with winter tires, about which you can get more information from our operators.
- If you plan a long trip, you can also specify the additional driver from among your companions. It is necessary to initially provide his personal documents and obtain a special authorization from the company in his name.
- Desired age for rent is defined 21 years, with the practice of driving at least 2 years.
- Our rates provided always with included auto insurance and all local taxes.
- You can always count on the road help from our operative technical team.
Impeccable service and the best prices by Naniko for vehicle renting at the airport of Tbilisi!
Tbilisi International Airport is conveniently located just 17 km from the capital and is the main airport of the country. There are carried out by both local and international flights, serving tens of thousands of tourists and business people visiting the country annualy.
The history of the creation of the new airport has been a successful result of the accumulation of knowledge, experience and creativity. Here been used highly qualified human resources and advanced technologies.
The design of the new airport has been formed in the style of Art Nouveau and envisaged the construction of a new terminal, a convenient car park opposite the terminal and improve the technical data of the runway and ground equipment. Consequently, the modern infrastructure of the Tbilisi International Airport provides a high quality of service for passengers, giving confidence in the safety and the opportunity to enjoy maximum comfort during travel.