Car rental in Portugal. Rent a car with Naniko
Holidays in Portugal is really great idea! This country facing the Atlantic Ocean is rich in tradition and has its own special magic. Its colorful houses and architectural treasures and cultural feast for the eyes of visitors.
In June across the country celebrates the Santos Populares and full of fun, folk dances and Fado music concerts.
By car rental in Portugal, you can find a variety of landscapes that characterize this country, full of charm. In the southern part, you can repose on the famed beaches, alternating with natural coves and cliffs, and in the north you can admire the high mountains, covered with vineyards and steppe plains of the Alentejo.
Explore the most picturesque places, hard to reach by public transport to auto hired in Portugal from Naniko!
- To get a clear picture of the costs and services, just fill out the application form and you will get a full diapason of services and a huge spectrum of vehicles.
- Then the booking online you can make just in a few elementary steps.
- You will find out that we have low prices, great service and new vehicles.
- Our rates are always competitive and include all taxes and the cost of auto insurance.
- Delivery of the car, we can carry anywhere, at railway stations, in the city center, the airport or wherever is more comfortable for you.
- In our parkland you will find all types and models of cars from the most economical сcompacts and roomy and reliable SUVs and minivans.
- Services of qualified drivers will allow you to completely relax on your trip.
- Available bonus of unlimited millage and road assistance in case of failure.
Discover the pulsating vitality of country by vehicle rented in Portugal from international company Naniko!
Portugal is one of the oldest state with a remarkable history and many cultural traditions. An important aspect of the history of Portugal is that in ancient times it was inhabited by the Phoenicians, Greeks and Romans. It was only in the 11th century, Portugal became independent
Here you can enjoy excellent Mediterranean cuisine and full of sunshine relaxation. In Portugal, more than 10 million inhabitants, unevenly distributed on the territory. A large number of Portuguese emigrated in the 60s. ’70, but now created the excellent conditions for their return.
Portuguese architecture and culture came under the influence of many cultures and this effect is clearly expressed in the festivals of music and literature. The country is famous for its folk music of fado and plays a significant role in the lives of the Portuguese.
Football is a national sport in the country. But, apart from that practice also other sports. The Portuguese are very fond of fun and festivities, which they have in abundance. This nation is very friendly and very hardworking.