The low cost car rental in Kiev. Rent a Car by Naniko
Kiev is a multifaceted city with countless interesting and unique monuments. It’s a great city for its cultural life, as well as has an extensive opportunities for recreation and entertainment of any kind. Here you can see the monuments and art galleries, museums and theaters, which are presented in harmony with the traditional restaurants in national style, various popular bars and entertainment venues. Everything is there for an integrated family holidays, with a lively nightlife and a peaceful and quiet weekdays.
And for complete comfort and more opportunities to reach more interesting places in the city, many tourists will certainly choose rent a car in Kiev, giving maximum freedom and independence.
Book your auto hire in Kiev from Naniko.by, it has never been so easy!
- We offer a variety of options to receive and return the car at the convenient for you to address.
- For more information on specific conditions, do not hesitate to contact our qualified operators.
- We always strive to provide the best prices, keeping abreast of innovations in this segment.
- To carry out the order can be safely, you will always be able to modify or remove it for free for two days before the start of the lease.
- Our low price is always guaranteed to include the cost of insurance and all taxes.
- Unique and very convenient service of car hiring with a professional driver is a very important service for those who appreciate comfort. This is the drivers with a wide experience, with excellent knowledge of the city, which will make your trip comfortable and safe.
- We offer to our customers high-quality service and a range of vehicles, where one can find everything to own taste, from small cars to business class and VIP-class cars and vans.
Save yourself from the hassle and stress, by using the convenience vehicle rental in Kiev at the best rates from Naniko!
In such magnificent city as Kiev, it is important not to lose sight of the most interesting sights inspection among which primarily include museums and the monuments of art and architecture.
Pechersky Monastery, perched on a hill overlooking the Dnieper, is a famous tourist destination in Kiev. It is divided into two zones. Lavra, which shows the churches and museums, and the Great Bell Tower, which offers breathtaking views of the city, as well as the Lower Lavra, where tourists can visit the monks’ cells.
At the rear of the Upper Lavra is the Museum of treasures collected in the course of history, precious stones and metals and jewelry, as well as here you can see a collection of Scythian gold.
Very exciting spectacle can be seen in the Museum of miniatures, which contains masterpieces by Nikolai Syadristy that can be seen only through a microscope.