Car renting at the airport of Milan Linate. Rent a car with Naniko
The Italian capital of business, finance and fashion, Milan is the nerve center of the industrial and financial life of the country. Arriving here for business purposes it’s best to use the airport Linate, located in close neighborhood to the city. Milan is a fascinating place where one can tirelessly admire the magnificent Duomo and discover for yourself the great artistic masterpieces of Northern Europe and the Mediterranean.
To make your visit to Milan more intense and free, book car rental at the airport of Linate through the web-site of Naniko.com. From here you can get the perfect start to any destination in the city itself, which is quite close, or to other regions.
Easy and quick service of auto hire from the airport in Milan by Naniko, provide your best trip!
- With a broad opportunities of our site and a rich selection of vehicles, reservation can be done instantly.
- Option of a fleet is wide: from cars of any dimensions and capacity, with automatic and manual gearbox, petrol or diesel, special cars and vans up to 9 to 15 passengers.
- We deliver the car at the needful place for you and can also make a return to any address you specify.
- Large list of accessories given for your choice: the security chain, child seats, satellite navigation, ski holders, luggage baskets, etc.
- Rates from Naniko include the cost of car insurance, which covers the protection against damage and theft, except in special circumstances specified in the contract terms.
Discover the pleasure of driving the vehicle rented from Linate Airport with Naniko, the magnificent center!
Airport of Linate is called after Enrico Forlanini, but is better known by the first name, given under the name of the town near which it is disposed. In terms of passenger traffic, amounting to 9 million travelers a year, it is the 2nd airport of Milan after Malpensa, but having greater flexibility because of its proximity to the city. It is placed just 7 km from Milan and easily reachable from different cities of Lombardy as Brescia, Bergamo and Como. Air traffic of Linate is mainly determined by domestic and European destinations.
The airport also has a superb road connections with Milan and is therefore easily accessible by auto hired from Linate Airport, taxi and bus.
In vicinity there is a very comfortable hotel. The airport itself is equipped with a spectrum of shops, bars and restaurants. On the ground floor of the terminal it offered a especial space for people with disabilities where they can comfortably rest. In addition, there are three exchanges, the services of two banks, ATMs and point of first aid. Pharmacy and a post office operate according to schedule.