Rent a car at the airport in Milan Orio al Serio. Select the convenience by Naniko
Milan is a desirable place to visit for lovers of shopping and nightlife, as well as cradle of cultural and artistic values, hidden in its museums, ranging from the staggering architecture of the celebrated Duomo and the Castello Sforzesco and to the Last Supper of da Vinci . Many regular exhibitions of art, fashion and photography attracts millions of visitors here.
Apart from the two main airports of Malpensa and Linate airports, air traffic is also served by Milan Bergamo Orio al Serio, easily achievable from any major cities. The most convenient way to use your time of visit is to rent a car at the airport in Bergamo, and also this will allow independence in selection of the route you want.
Naniko offers a complete and easily accessible range of car rental to the airport of Orio al Serio for travel to the most beautiful places in northern Italy!
- Simplicity, clarity and low cost are the advantages of our system of services.
- The list of accessories is always available as needed:
- Our GPS satellite navigation systems are easy to operate and are models from the best manufacturers.
- For children shorter than 150 centimeters must use special chairs. Here you will find different models of child safety seats.
- Also available the security chains, luggage baskets, ski holders and much more.
- The prices include taxes, insurance, and service and support in case of problems on the road 24 hours.
- You can add an additional driver other than the holder of the contract, with a commensurate payment specified in the contract.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery by auto hired from the airport of Milan provided for the best prices on Naniko!
Bergamo Orio al Serio in recent years became an active center of low-priced flights, and its location is very convenient for people traveling to Milan and other cities for business or leisure. Hence, less than an hour you can get at Milan and heading east, Brescia and Verona can be reached in an hour drive along the A4 motorway.
It is a small airport serving international flights is 5 km from Bergamo and 45 km far from Milan. The airport has two runways. Passengers here can take advantage of a variety of services and taste the excellent Italian food and coffee at local restaurants and bars.
On your vehicle hired from the airport Orio al Serio is very convenient to visit the picturesque Lake Como, and the historical monuments of Bergamo.
The city is separated into two parts, upper and lower. Bergamo Alta is a medieval town surrounded by walls of the sixteenth century, built during the rule of Venice.
An interesting place to visit is the Old Town Square with a fountain Contarini, the Palazzo della Ragione, the bell tower and other buildings surrounding it