Rent a car at the airport of Zhulyany in Kiev. Auto hire from Naniko
Kiev is a wonderful place for any type of holiday, also interesting destination for many business people as highly relevant place for business meetings. Whatever is your motive of visit of this city, you will for sure land in one of Kiev’s airports.
Very convenient place to start the journey by car rented is an airport of Zhulyany, which you can specify as a place of reception during online booking on Naniko.com.
Preferences of thousands of visitors for today is for this kind of movement that gives invaluable freedom, independence routes and is the most economical.
Discover new possibilities with auto rental at the airport Zhulyany for better conditions by Naniko!
- Using a simple booking system on Naniko.com you instantly get a wide selection of vehicles, from small and economical to high class models, as well as minivans and SUVs.
- We have offered a variety of leasing options, ranging from full-time, short-term, monthly or long-term rental.
- Allow our trained professionals to inform you about all the nuances of various services.
- By carrying out a reservation, do not forget for the moment of receiving a vehicle to present the originals of required documents, namely a driver’s license, credit card and passport.
- The presence of numerous offices in different cities makes easier for you a question of pick up and the refund of car.
- Our impeccable service includes immediate assistance on the road when unexpected situations and also provides unlimited mileage on all our cars.
- Initially provided prices remain unchanged and always include insurance and taxes.
After landing, just get your vehicle hired at the airport of Kiev from Naniko and follow your path with ease!
Kiev served by two international airports, one of which is the Zhulyany located on the outskirts of the town of the same name. It was the only hub until the sixties, but then with the opening of a major airport Borispol, lost its primacy. During Soviet period here were served just domestic flights, but since 2000, thanks also to the interest of various airlines, the volume of traffic has increased significantly.
Get to the airport Zhulyany is very easy with the help of bus lines. There is also a metro, but from the nearest stop is necessary to get on the bus.
A variety of services offered to travelers in the airport terminal. There is a duty-free shops, snack bar, currency exchange, luggage storage and Wi-Fi. The parking area is not very high but in the long term will be extended. Here are major airlines flying to international destinations.