Rent a car in Hungary. Low cost car rental with Naniko
Hungary is located in continental Europe and has no outlet to the sea. Its territory mainly dominated by flat landscapes. It crossed the Danube and divided into two areas: the Great Hungarian Plain in the east and the west Transdanubian.
Hungary offers tourists an impressive number of attractions, such as Lake Balaton, among the largest in Central Europe, Aggtelek park, located in the northern part and consisting of karsts caves, the largest of which Baradla Cave, place of residence of prehistoric man, and much more.
So as not to miss the opportunity to see all the places of magnificent country, for tourists wishing to visit all these places is particularly advantageous quickly and effectively to rent a car in Hungary. This is easy to do through the website Naniko.com and pick up the car immediately upon arrival in the country.
Find the right solution for you of auto hire in Hungary from Naniko and enjoy your vacation!
- Booking system is simple and consists of several steps.
- We offerversatileservicesfor hirefor a short tripora long-termlease
- Payment service you can always carry out by your own choice in our office or at the pre-reservation online.
- Without fear of a penalty you are free to change the details of your order, whether the date or the other model of car or anything other.
- Auto insurance Casco and all local taxes are already included in the proposed tariffs.
- On our vehicles you can also cross the border of another country, obviously received from the company a legal document authorizing it.
- We have available a variety of accessories that you can order additionally: GPS navigation system, ski racks, safety chains, car seats and more.
Enjoy bonus of unlimited mileage for car renting in Hungary from the world known company Naniko!
In the Great Plains of Hortobágy, where you can watch the huge prairie full of birds, cattle, horses and sheep. Duna Drava National Park is rich in swamps and lakes, as well as includes the village of Monti Bukk Répáshuta, Szilvásvárad and Lillafüred providing an unique opportunity to admire the cliffs, caves and other beauty of the area.
In Hungary, there are many sources of thermal treatment, in Király, Gellert and Szechenyi baths.
A symbol of traditional cultures is Hollókő village with its old houses and shops, the local national costumes and, in particular, the ruins of old castle of 1200.
Also noteworthy the historic villages Parad and Parádfürdő, Szenna, where in the ethnographic museum you can trace the life style of the farmers of the eighteenth century.
And, of course, to experience the fullness of the characteristic atmosphere of Hungarian and do not miss essential details, your journey could not ignore the capital of Budapest, offering the most vibrant places to visit.