Rent a car in Lisbon. Car Rental by for best rates by Naniko
Lisbon is a city with a long history, which is felt everywhere in the traditional alleyways of Alfama and Mouraria and even on busy and modern, fashionable streets.
It is a lively and vibrant city in the daytime and in the evening. Bars, restaurants, shops, boutiques of famous brands and traditional taverns where you can enjoy listening to Fado. Apart from visiting the Bairro Alto, you can spend an unforgettable evening in the Chiado, visit its theaters, literary cafés and libraries, or Brasileira, where the statue of the poet Fernando Pessoa.
Naniko is a company specializing in car rental in Lisbon, which is able to provide with the preferable package of services, characterized by quality and exclusivity by special prices.
You can get an auto hire in Lisbon from international company Naniko anytime and anywhere!
- Our fleetis able to offeryou thebestvehiclesrespondingyour needs, from thenimbleurbanmodels and up toluxury cars.
- Select advanced options to specify your preferences, complete the following fields as the date and place of pick up, the total number of days.
- If necessary, you can add auxiliary accessories as GPS navigator, baby seat, luggage cart, ski holders, chains and more.
- A unique opportunity of the service of a professional driver to let you smoothly and stress-free access to all areas.
- We guarantee fast and efficient service at reception and return of cars thanks to qualified personnel.
- In the case of unforeseen problems on the road, you get immediate assistance from our technical team.
- Granted by the company a bonus of unlimited mileage will give you a possibility to choose any route.
Start discovering a magnificent capital of Portugal by car hire in Lisbon on Naniko,com!
In Lisbon is a very pleasant climate with short winters and long warm summers. There is nothing better than a ride on a boat on the river, and then sip a cool drink on the beautiful terrace in Lisbon.
Torre de Belem was built in the era of Christopher Columbus with the prevailing architectural style Manuelino of sixteenth century and is a symbol of the greatness of the king.
Very remarkable is Avenida da Liberdade, which opened in 1879 and soon became a very popular place of the city. The atmosphere here is the most cosmopolitan.
Of course, you should definitely visit the National Museum of Azulejo with a beautiful structure, where you can admire not only the beautiful veneer, but also exhibits from all over Portugal, and from different eras.
The Portuguese capital is always full of events like festivals and various cultural events. In February, it held a colorful carnival and music festival, which celebrates the tradition of Fado and Portuguese songs. And in August is a celebration of the ocean.