Rent a car in Rome. Car Renting with international company Naniko
Rome is amongst the most fascinating and beautiful places that magnetize the tourists from all over the planet. The rich past of the city is visible everywhere, in its buildings, monuments and sights at every turn. Whereas the city is well equipped with excellent infrastructure and transportation system, moving through the city, using public transport can be extremely stressful, and sometimes expensive, if using the taxis.
To experience the pleasure of visiting all the grandeur of the eternal city, there is no better way than having a auto rented in Rome. In order to book this comfortable possibility, visit Naniko.com, providing with all the necessary information.
Hire an auto in Rome, to have a better way with the best conditions by Naniko and enjoy a wonderful trip!
- Numerous offices of Naniko allow you to get the car in any advantageous for you place.
- The best ratio of price and quality achieved by many years of work in this area.
- With Naniko you can rent a car in Rome, without any commission on the credit card.
- In the case of pre-payment, you will not charged if for any reason you have to cancel or make modification of your order. It is enough to inform about it two days in advance.
- A huge range of models of vehicles provided to our clients: the classic, utilitarian, universal, and for those who require more space we have up to 15 seats minibuses or vans for 7 or 9 people.
The best options for vehicle hire in Rome offered by the international service provider Naniko!
Rome is a wonderful city underwhelming at first sight and attracts visitors of all types, ages and preferences. If your objective is to relax in a delightful environment, knowing this wonderful city and enjoy its bohemian charm, begin your visit to the historic center with the extraordinary beauty of its landscapes and ancient monuments. It will be like a trip back in time, visit antiquity. It will provide an opportunity to discover the Palatine Forum, the Colosseum, the Church of Jesus, Domus Aurea, the Vatican Museums, the Pantheon, St. Peter’s Basilica, the Trevi Fountain and the Museum of the Capitol, and much more.
The city ranked eighth in the world by the flow of foreign tourists because of its charm of history and modernity, culture and glamour. Peerless architecture of churches, countless squares, the charm of the picturesque hills and most modern shopping streets – it’s all the Rome.
By auto rented in Rome, you can quickly reach the main shopping streets like Via del Corso, Via Condotti, Via del Babuino and Via Borgognona, as well as discover the neighborhood of Rome. Easy access to the ancient city of Ostia of fourth century, with a rich history. Tivoli, just 20 km from the capital, the resort place, popular from the ancient Romans and full of luxury villas.